Saddle-Stitched Booklets as a Bound Brochure, Bound Pamphlet, Magazines and More
Saddle-Stitched Binding for custom printed bound booklets includes pages in multiples of four, bound typically two long wire staples and without adhesive. The staples are stitched through the fold, or spine, of the booklet, hence the name Saddle-Stitched. The cover is typically a heavier paper stock than the inside pages.
Saddle-Stitched Binding is the most cost-effective booklet binding method. The staples add very little weight to the booklet, which helps keep shipping and mailing costs down, especially for bulk shipments and mailings. Images, graphics, and charts can span facing pages and an optional third staple can accommodate bound booklets with more pages. The Saddle-Stitched binding method is often used for magazines.
Lehigh Print & Data offers Saddle-Stitched bound booklets the greater Lehigh Valley and beyond with top customer service and quick turnarounds for orders large and small.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact link in the main navigation menu above.
8.5" x 11", printed both sides, Body Paper Stock 60-lb Uncoated Text, Cover Paper Stock 80-lb Coated Cover, Saddle Stitched, Bulk in Cartons, Standard turnaround.
Quantities of 10 to 1,000
- Pages – 8 to 80 pages in increments of 4
- Paper Stock, Body – 50-lb and 60-lb Uncoated Text, 80-lb and 100-lb Coated Text
- Paper Stock, Cover – 80-lb and 100-lb Uncoated Cover, 80-lb and 100-lb Coated Cover
- Binding – 2 Side Staples (Saddle-Stitch)
- Finishing Methods – Saddle-Stitch, Saddle-Stitch and Three Hole Drill
- Packaging – Bulk in Cartons, Shrink Wrap 25's & Carton Pack, Shrink Wrap 50's & Carton Pack, Shrink Wrap 100's & Carton Pack
- Turnaround Time – Standard, Rush
Pages are first collated and then two staples are stapled into the fold of the catalog. Recommended for projects of 80 pages or less, dependent upon paper stock.
Three Hole Drill
Three holes are drilled in the finished catalog. The holes allow the catalog to be placed in a three ring binder. - Must allow a 3/4 inch Margin on the binding sides, clear of important text, to accomodate room for the holes.
See our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
If the options you are looking for are not available, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include details.